What’s the most important thing to remember before my waxing appointment?
Please stop shaving two weeks before your appointment to assure the most efficient wax. Click here for more Waxing Tips
Is there anything I should take before a facial or waxing service?
Please discontinue use of all Vitamin A derivatives, such as: Retin-A, Retin-A micro, Renova, Differin, and Tazorac at least three days before coming into the spa for a facial or facial waxing of any kind
Is there a cancellation fee? What if I’m running late?
- If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please provide a 24-hour notice to avoid a charge to your credit card
- Appointments missed by 15 minutes or more may need to be rescheduled
What Credit Cards does Glow Med Spa accept?
Glow Med Spa accepts Visa, MastercCard, Checks and Cash for payment.
Service gratuity to your therapist can be made in cash or personal check. Credit card gratuities are not accepted
Other notes and things that come up:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to your first scheduled appointment to ensure an unhurried spa experience
- In consideration of all Glow guests, we ask that you silence your cell phone when you are visiting the spa and please be respectful of others enjoying their treatments
- To ensure the safety of children and the enjoyment of all clients, we ask that parents or guardians make other arrangements for children while they are receiving services. We promise we will make the hassle to find childcare worthwhile as you relax and enjoy our services!
- Please remember that monthly specials aren’t automatically applied to services. To receive the discounted price offered, clients must mention the special applicable to their visit during check-out. Thanks!
More questions about Hair Removal, click one of the links below:
- Get all the Waxing Hair Removal Tips you can dream of
- Read questions and answers about Laser Hair Removal
- Check out our Men Hair Removal Tips: Waxing and Laser